Julie Eschenbrenner, Au.D.
Board Certified Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Julie Eschenbrenner received her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Florida in 2001. After working as a clinical audiologist for several years, she established Flatirons Audiology, Inc. with the goal of treating not only the hearing impaired, but also those suffering with tinnitus.
Education & Training:
- Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Florida in Gainesville
- Masters Degree in Audiology from the University of Colorado at Boulder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Audiology and Speech Sciences from Michigan State University
- Neuromonics Clinical Training – 2007
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT) for Management of Tinnitus and Hyperacusis (Jastreboff) – 2010
- SoundCure – 2012
- Tinnitus Practitioners Association – 2016
Professional Affiliations include:
- Board Certification in Audiology from the American Board of Audiology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Dr. Eschenbrenner is a Member in Good Standing for the Colorado Academy of Audiology
- Community Seminars based on Education and Management options for Hearing Loss, Tinnitus and Hyperacusis.
- Lafayette Oatmeal Festival - Provide information to the community and allow for a video-otoscopic examination (See Your Ears on TV). Contests for local individuals to win free hearing aids and high end earphones.
- Free Hearing Screening Program for local businesses and community groups.
- Physician Education Program - Educating Physicians on management options for hearing loss, tinnitus and hyperacusis so they are more able to provide accurate information to their patients.
Dr. Julie lives in Broomfield, Colorado with her husband and two happy, active sons. She enjoys baking, cooking, reading, hiking, camping, traveling and spending time with family and friends.